- This event has passed.
Wings over Bryant airshow
June 23 - June 25
Fly-In Pilots Welcome!
Aircraft Parking will be on a first-come, first-served basis until space is full. Have a diversion plan ready if we must turn you away. We will park you if we possibly can, but no arrivals will be accepted after 3:00 pm on Friday, June 24, and 12:00 noon on Saturday, June 25. No parking spaces will be reserved.
Fly-In Pilot Information
- Fly-in pilots and passengers will need to purchase airshow tickets to attend the event.
- KSUZ is uncontrolled airspace. Please call in on frequency 122.8 when 10 miles out and expect to receive traffic advisories. Runway 2 is RIGHT pattern and runway 20 is LEFT pattern. Don’t get them confused.
- Land and exit the runway as soon as safe, follow the Parking Marshal’s directions to the parking area. Once parked, you will not be allowed to leave until the airshow has ended and the runways officially re-opened.
- After the airshow begins, you will not be permitted to watch the show from under your wing as the parking area is inside the aerobatic safety area. So please be aware that you must vacate the aircraft parking area before the FAA will allow the show to begin.
- For ease of traffic flow after the show, exits will likely be in reverse order of arrivals. Marshals will once again be there to direct you.